ScotAsh is an Investors in People company. We first achieved IIP accreditation in 2005 and were re-accredited in 2008 and 2011.
We remain committed to IIP principles and practices. These include:
- Maintaining a safe and healthy working environment at all times for employees, customers, suppliers and visitors
- Abiding by ethical policies covering recruitment, equal opportunities, terms and conditions, health and well-being, education, training, data protection, grievances, discipline, smoking, drugs and alcohol.
- All of our policies are contained within an accessible staff handbook
- Providing effective performance management and opportunities for on-going employee development – resulting in certified qualifications, where possible
- Continuing to offer a performance-linked bonus and reward good, workable employee ideas, especially in the key areas of health, safety and environment
- Conducting employee attitude surveys at regular intervals and acting on the results, where appropriate.